Friday, January 31, 2014

Crazy Windows Reversible Table Runner

This is the last project for January. It's a custom order reversible table runner.
I was given the measurements and then we chose fabrics. I'm usually really lucky with my customers because they have an idea of the colours they want but are flexible enough to change their minds once they see the fabrics placed together if they don't quite match. If they really can't decide they leave it to me to choose and surprise them. Luckily until now I haven't had anyone come and say 'YUCK why did you choose those colours'.

This runner measures 55cm x 95cm (21 5/8" x 37 3/8")






The reverse side I used the same fabrics as the front.








Right now I'm working on a test bag which is top secret and you won't get to see till March.

~ Maria ~

5 comments:

  1. Maria this is great because it's reversible. I like the way you did the back. Both sides look so good it would be hard to choose which side to show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is always so perfect and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty fall colours - I like that it's reversible too, and that you incorporated fabrics from the front, into the back - great way to use up scraps, and to have everything flow perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely Tablerunner! Love the way you quilted it! PERFECT!
    Have a nive evening,
    Hugs
    Claudia ............I had a long day, catch up with you tomorrow ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder they were happy, the colours are lovely and I love the quilting too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~