First of all a quick update on my new Zoje sewing machine. Those of you who read my original post here will know I had problems controlling the speed. Well I've practices a little, not much but I'm getting there. At least I don't want to cry when I look at it now.
I finished making 24 fabric flowers like the ones I made here but forgot to take photos before I sent them to the shop for sale.
I also finished making some potholders.
These were made using the tutorial over at Oh, Fransson.
These next ones I really love and found the tutorial over at A Spoonful of Sugar. Only difference is I made the pockets slanted rather than straight.
These last ones were the easiest of the lot and you can find the tutorial at ...and sew on. I decided to bind my pocket edges.
~ Maria ~