Friday, October 12, 2012

Thimble Keeper

Hi

This is the second month that I'm taking part in the Sewing Room Sew along at
 http://liz-moments.blogspot.de/p/sewingroom-sewalong.html

This month it's thimble keepers/cases. Here's mine. It's meant for a thimble.





But I use it mainly to keep my small notes of paper in a safe place where I can find them.



You could even make a set of them and use them as napkin holders.

This next one I made back in December 2011 so don't know if it will count but here goes anyway. Excuse the photos, it was before I bought my new camera.

 




~ Maria ~

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love your bonus use of the little thimble keeper - what a hoot! Great circle pouch too - love polka dots :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha this is SO cute! I love how you found another purpose for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~