Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cushions & Coasters

Hi

Another couple of projects finished. This time just plain cushions and six coasters to match my Autumn table topper I posted previously.
I made these to put into my friends shop for sale but after putting them on my sofa to take pictures I'm in two minds now. They match perfectly.









The backs I made an envelope opening. I'm not keen on zippers.




Oh and just remembered I also made The Showoff Bag at Made by Rae
 http://www.made-by-rae.com/2011/09/showoff-bag-pdf-sewing-pattern-is-here/  from this same fabric quite some time ago and think I forgot to post about it so here's a photo of that one too.




Last of all are the six coasters to match the Autumn Table Topper. I cut these out at 5" x 5".




~ Maria ~

3 comments:

  1. That rusty red fabric is really luscious - it looks great as both pillows AND a purse :) The coaster fabric looks like silk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Maria! Can you make some in BLUE to match MY sofa? LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pillows! They are so new and fresh and look great on the sofa. The bag is pretty too and the coasters are great. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~