Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another K.I.S.S clutch completed

Finally finished my third K.I.S.S Clutch. I've really enjoyed making this clutch. Quick and easy to make. I've used Home Deco fabrics on all of them so I think my fourth one will have to be in cottons. No flower on this one. I wanted to keep it simple.




If you'd like to make one go over to Christine's blog and take a look at hers

http://blog.chriswdesigns.com/2012/06/introducing-kiss.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChriswDesigns+%28ChrisW+Designs%29

Christine has used beautiful floral fabrics in bright and cheery colours. The choices are endless. I've even considered making one in pleather. Don't know if it would work but I think I'll give it a try.

~ Maria ~

3 comments:

  1. You're dying to use that pleather one way or another lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes your clutch is GORGEOUS - your work is impeccable - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria your K.I.S.S. Clutch bag is absolutely beautiful, she looks very elegant, I like the result using only one color, really beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~