Friday, April 6, 2012

Sunglasses Case & Yo-yo key chain

I had some time to spare this morning, just enough to make a quick project, so I made a sunglasses case and a matching yo-yo key chain. The key chain was really supper quick. I'll definitely be making more of these.


The sunglasses case is a free tutorial that can be found here http://sew-fantastic.blogspot.de/2010/06/tutorial-summer-sunglasses-case.html and the yo-yo key chain is just basically two yo-yos sewn together with a tab sandwiched in between. What could be more simple.

~ Maria ~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria, I really love your sunglasses case, thanks for sharing your creations with us and thanks for giving us the link to the tutorial. For me it is always a pleasure to come to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~