Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Play Time

Hi

I was just taking a rest from sewing and decided to play. LOLLL My idea of playing is searching the internet for ideas and inspiration and came across a blog by Liz called 'Moments'. She's just made a post about pincushions and there are loads to choose from with links to all of them for you to make. In fact I'm dizzy just looking at them all. Liz has also made some lovely bags. When you have a some time to play grab a cup of tea or coffee and  go over to
                                                   
 http://liz-moments.blogspot.de/

 and take a look for yourself.

Another find was at Sew Sweetness where Sara has posted a tutorial with pattern pieces for 'The Underwater Stripes Bag', really pretty.
This is the link    

 http://www.sewsweetness.com/

This is the first in a series of blog hops brought to you by Canoe Ridge Creations that runs for two weeks and is called Festival of Half Square Triangles. I can't wait to see the other projects. You can grab a button on my right side bar.

Ok I'm off to do some more searching.
Hope you have fun playing too.

~ Maria ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~