Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HAPPY CHRISTMAS


Here's a photo of my finished tree and if anyone thinks I have put up two, no, it's a large mirror behind the tree.
Now I've got the knack of making ornaments I'll definitely be making more next year and a tree skirt that I didn't get round to making this year.

This morning I started making a Dresden plate bag which I hope to finish soon and will post that in the New Year. I also have to make another two of the Pen bags I designed and made for my daughter. Seems like they are quite a hit.

My to do list is so ridiculously long that I really need to go through it seriously and prioritize everything.
I think organization will be an important part of the new year. Maybe sewing some things to help with this.
A wall organizer for bills, pen holders just to begin with. Sometimes I have so many things I want to do going round in my head that nothing gets done. Perhaps if I write everything down in the order that I want to make it I'll have more success.

I've been having loads of problems with my internet so want to take this opportunity to wish my followers, family, internet family and friends a very Happy Christmas and hope the New Year brings joy, health and prosperity to everyone, most of all more sewing time. LOLL

                                                             MERRY CHRISTMAS
                                                          Hugs and Kisses to you all
                                                                      ~ Maria ~
                                                                           xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~